Saturday, October 9, 2021

A (Very) Long Overdue Update

My goodness, has it really been over three years since I updated this thing?

First of all, let me sincerely apologize for the lack of activity here on this blog. After I attended the K&N East race at NJMP in 2018, I returned to college to begin my sophomore year and started a racing podcast on Gordon's student-led radio outlet. It was then that I came to realize how much I enjoyed creating audio and video projects. With how much writing I was doing out of necessity for my college classes (and believe me, as a communications major and English minor, there was a lot of it), I simply got burnt out.

Recently, the vast majority of my attention has been on my YouTube channel. I continue to post my podcasts, video essays, and commentaries there, so if you stumble across this blog post, subscribe to me over there for updates on my current projects. Additionally, I am now a contributor to GRID Network and Brock Beard's LASTCAR, the latter of which is where my writing will be hosted for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure hardly anyone will see this, but a look at the comments under my piece for Brock on Kaulig Racing indicates at least one person is still checking this blog for updates, so who knows. Once again, my bad, this project just completely fell off my radar. I've included links to my YouTube, GRID, and LASTCAR in this short post, so follow me over on all three to keep up to date with what I'm currently doing.

In the meantime, I hope to be back at a racetrack soon. I attended Dover in October 2018 (listen to the podcast here if you're interested), but haven't been to a race anywhere in any series since. My 2019 schedule simply didn't allow it, and it's been tough the last year and a half with the pandemic. But it's something everyone should get to experience at least once in their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment